Odell Grew Revs 5% in 2020

Dear Client:   How did top 20 craft brewer, Fort Collins, Colorado-based Odell Brewing Co. finish 2020?  “We finished 2020 slightly down at 129,000 barrels, a 2.5% drop from 2019, but overall our revenue grew +5%,” due to a shift to more package, CEO Eric “Smitty” Smith told CBD.  Their out-of-state territories were actually up 7.5% … Continue reading "Odell Grew Revs 5% in 2020"

You are unauthorized to view this page.